Hello everyone, Hannah here with a quick inspiration on glass etching. You will need:
- Craft-N-Cut software
- Oracal 651 vinyl
- Etching creme
- Plate from Target (with no raised writing on bottom)
- Use the Text tool to create a series of words using two different fonts.
- Add two circles on outer edge for frame the words on the bottom of the plate
- Run design through Save2Cut slecting your brand of digital cutter and VINYL for the material. Copy the cut file USB stick or transfer to your cutter using the recipe from Save2Cut.
- Weed the vinyl and apply to the bottom of the plate. Add some tape so creme won’t run.
- Follow directions on etching creme and that’s it.
For more information, please visit our website. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and add us on Instagram.