Monday, October 10, 2016

Every Girl's Dream!

Hi all, Hannah here! One of my favorite childhood memories is definitely the time when mom took us to the American Girl store in Atlanta, Georgia. I thought I'd share it with you. Growing up, Olivia and I would eagerly await our next issue of the American Girl magazine. We always wanted to get new clothes and accessories for our dolls. Mom treated us with a trip to the store after we helped her with on of her trade shows. I remember feeling like I was in heaven, there were accessories and dolls as far as the eye could see! We even had little high chairs to hold our dolls in while we ate in the cafe inside the store! Hands down one of the best trips ever! For more fun posts, please visit our Facebook page. Check out our Instagram account to keep up to date with our daily activities and events! To view our events and purchase our products, please visit our website 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments