Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A day in the life at Designs By Hope Yoder!

Hello everyone, Hannah here! Now that I am an official employee at Designs By Hope Yoder, I thought it would be fun to give you a behind the scenes at what it's like working in the office with Hope. I work in the warehouse and assist Amanda with inventory and shipping out orders. My day usually begins around 8am. I come into the office, punch in, make some coffee and head to the back. I usually start by assembling products. After this, I check my email. Next I review the orders coming in and ensure they are correctly counted for inventory. Now onto packing orders to be sent out! This is a very important process, both in counting the products and correctly labeling each box to be sent out. For lunch, we usually go out to eat which is always fun, especially when your boss buys your meal. After lunch, it's crunch time, I may begin by emailing some commercial licenses out and assembling more products. My day finishes around 5pm when I clock out. Follow us on Facebook and add us on Instagram for more sneak peaks of working at Designs By Hope Yoder!
two of our workspaces for assembling products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments