Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Tieks-The comfiest shoes EVER!

Hello to all, Hannah here! Mom has been going on and on about her new, favorite pair of shoes...

"My first pair of Tieks. I was so excited for them to arrive. When they came they were packaged as pretty as a Tiffany box! Not that I've ever purchased anything from Tiffany, but a girl can dream right? I've just heard rumors that it's a heavenly, other-wordly experience. Besides, almost everyone my age knows the color of Tiffany! What's so great about these shoes, you may ask?"

  1. Handmade Italian Leather
  2. They fold up to take up less space when not in use
  3. They come with a little pouch to slip in your clutch for your Tieks and a big pouch for your High Heels (which you might wear before you slip into these)
"So I have to thank Stephanie for getting me into trouble. Over dinner one night, she asked if I owned a pair of Tieks. At that point I had never even heard of them; now I want some in every color! I love the signature on the heel of the shoe. So next time you see me, take a look and see if I'm sporting my new Tieks. This pair is feather grey, however it appears a s more of the perfect nude color which should be a staple in every girl's wardrobe."

As always: follow us on Facebook and add us on Instagram 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments