Friday, August 12, 2016

#Meet The Team



Hello everyone! In case we haven't already met, let me formally introduce myself. My name is Hannah Yoder, I am the new social media director for Designs By Hope Yoder and Hope's oldest daughter. I am 19 years old and just finished my Associate in Arts degree at State College of Florida. I plan on getting a bachelors degree in Communications in order to focus on editing and proofreading. I love writing and am very excited to share new ideas and blog posts with you! If you haven't heard, we recently renovated and updated our website. Feel free to check it out: http://hopeyoder.blogspot.com In addition to frequently posting updates on our blog, I will also be posting on both our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hopeyoderdesigns/ and our Instagram account www.instagram.com/hopeyoder Follow us on all of our social media platforms for updates. I look forward to connecting with you all via social media! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments