Just finished a new kitchen towel for Christmas. I have combined our Bizzy Bee Appliqué and our new Button~Ups Mini Stick Friends Embroidery Collections. Did you know... you can use all of our button cover embroidery collections for things other than buttons!!! They are perfect little designs that fit in small places.
Wouldn't this make a great apron or hostess gift?
- Bee Happy Applique Embroidery CD
- Button~Ups Mini Stick Friends Embroidery CD
- Floriani Heat n Sta Iron On Tear Away Stabilizer
- Plaid Trimmed Dish Towel
- Bring all the files into your embroidery software program.
- Change the colors to red, green, black and silver metallic as shown.
- Arrange the JOY letters.
- Add the "Angel" so she is perched on top of the letter "O".
- Add the "JumpRope" design above the letter "J".
- Rotate her a little to the left as shown.
- Add the "IceSkater" design next to the letter "Y".
- Rotate her slightly to the left and move her so she appears to be hanging off the edge of the letter.
- Save the new file and embroider on a kitchen towel using Floriani Heat n Sta Iron on Tear Away stabilizer.