Saturday, September 29, 2012

Media Hipster Purse ~ 2013 Embroidery Conference Project

 My fabric finally arrived and I  finished the sample of my Media Hipster which you can make while attending Hope Yoder's 2013 Embroidery & Embellishing Conference...Isn't it pretty. I love the Michael Miller Fabrics. 

Click Here to view the conference registration form. 


The hipster fits an iPad in a Zagg bluetooth case or portfolio style case and has a handy quilted pocket in the back to hold a cell phone and chargers. If you don't have an iPad (who doesn't have one these days, right...:) then this will be another one of your favorite purses. I made the entire flap in the embroidery hoop including the stippling, appliqué border with embroidered flowers, lace tatting, button loop closure and even the lining was sewn in the hoop. Yep that right, all in ONE hooping. 

Sign up for my 2013 Embroidery & Embellishing Conference and get the embroidery designs, pattern and fabric for this project, along with the other 3 projects.  

Click Here to view the conference registration form. 




1 comment:

  1. The patterns are not for sale on our website. The only way to get the projects is to attend our conference. Just thought I would mention that as some have emailed asking to purchase the patterns. So sorry...

    ReplyDelete

Comments