Aren't these the cutest shoes we made using our 1.5" Button~Ups Fabric Button Cover Machine and 1.5" ponytail embroidered buttons. Remember the shoe toppers or the bells that went on babies shoes from long ago?
- HY_Z150 Button~Ups Fabric Button Cover Machine
- 1.5" Ponytail button cover kits
- Bias or spaghetti bias
- Ladybug Button~Ups Machine Embroidery Designs
- Victorian Edging
- Plain white tennis shoes
- Fabric Glue (Beacon Fabri-Tac)
- Remove seam allowance completely from Victorian trim.
- Zigzag bias to Victorian trim using an edge joining foot and lightweight cotton thread.
- Turn under one end of trim and glue raw edge under.
- Glue trim to seam line along shoes as shown and allow to completely dry.
- To end, trim leaving 1/4" of trim extending and turn under 1/4" and glue.
- Embroider a monogram using our Ladybug Button~Ups on 3" grosgrain ribbon.
- Use our fabric button machine to make a ponytail button (with the extra large shank).
- Remove the shoes laces from the shoe and replace with spaghetti bias adding the ponytail button at the bottom middle as shown above.