Tuesday, June 5, 2012

In-The-Hoop Tags

We have three different Tag-A-Long embroidery collections and this one was our first CD. Just a note about how my inspiration for this CD came about. Several years ago we finally decided our daughters could have Nintendo DS hand held devices. Because we travel a lot, I found it necessary to buy them hard shell cases which had a car charger and EARPLUGS (are you with me :) It was Christmas time and all I could find were two identical black cases. Needing to make each daughters noticeably her's, I thought I would just buy a tag design and embroidery it to go with their gifts. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything cute or girly so I decided I would just make my own tag design. A friend, Ann from Sarasota, encouraged me to make a new CD because if I was having trouble finding CUTE tag designs, others might be interested in a new and creative in-the-hoop tag CD... Click Here to find the embroidery designs.


Below is our third CD called the Tag-A-Long Family Edition which includes designs for boys (some say I cater to just girls...) For all you in search of boy designs, here they are. Click Here to find the Family Edition CD.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments