Visit www.HopeYoder.com to find the Tag-A-Long Embroidery Designs (Click Here)
Redneck wine glasses are a hoot when paired with cool free standing tag embroidery designs. Wouldn't these make a great gift for a country boot scooting wedding?
- Tag-A-Long Family Edition Embroidery CD
- Celebration Button~Ups Embroidery CD
- Stitch n Shape Single Sided Interfacing
- Embroidery Machine w/ 4" x 4" hoop
- Redneck wine glasses (mason jar on a glass candle stick)
- Ball chain
- Crop A Dile eyelet tool
Merge the "Bride" design from the Celebration Embroidery CD to the name area of the cowboy boot file from the Tag-A-Long Family Edition. Change the stitching order of color blocks so the "Bride" stitches before adding the fabric to the back of the boot (see PDF file on Tag-A-Long CD for detailed directions.)
Use a Crop A Dile tool to set an eyelet in the circle at the top of the boot. Place a ball chain through the eyelet and attach to the glass stem.