Friday, November 30, 2012

FREE Christmas Embroidery Design


Hello out there to all my embroidery friends.  I've just posted this free embroidery on my webpage. Please help me spread the true meaning of Christmas with stitches by posting the link onto your Facebook wall or Pin It to your blog or Pinterest account. 

Don't forget...if you download the free designs, please pin it or post it so you can help me spread the true meaning of Christmas.  Got any parties or get togethers this time of year?  Embroider it on a tea towel for an awesome hostess gift... 

Click Here to find the free embroidery design!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and wanted to thank you for this free design - I can't believe I'm the only one to do so! Keep up the good work of keeping Christ in Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments